Saturday, July 14, 2012

Bridal Shower Invite

It has definitely been a long time since I have posted anything. Things have just been super crazy and busy! So my bridal shower is just a few weeks away now and in between registering, picking out wedding bands, finalizing and ordering invites I have managed to get some time to work on some bridal shower stuff. So my latest project was my bridal shower invites. I have been so anxious to get back to using my cricut machine, so by me making my bridal shower invites it gave me a chance to get back to creating! My bridal shower doesn't really have a theme, but will have many different bright colors. The design I decided to go with was a ring box in bright pink and green! I made these up really quick because I completely forgot to get pictures before we sent them out. 

Here are the dimensions if you would like to give this a try:
8 1/2 by 11 sheet of paper cut in half (4 1/4)
score at 4 1/2 and 9 3/4
Wedding Info 4 by 4 1/4
White 5 by 4
Pink 4 3/4 by 3 3/4
Bridal Shower Cricut Cartridge Ring cut at 3 1/4
 Satin Ribbon

 
 I used white satin ribbon, this is just what I had laying around.
 We actually used square invites, but I forgot to get a picture before we sent them out..Oops!

No comments:

Post a Comment