Friday, June 1, 2012

Average Cost of a Wedding

So when I was searching a wedding blog today I can across something very interesting. The question is what is the average cost of vendors/details for a wedding and the over all cost of the wedding for 2012.

I found this to be a little bit surprising but also very helpful by knowing what to spend on certain things. A lot of them were spot on and a few were kinda crazy. Like spending over 6,000 on just a wedding planner alone. (crazy right?) Now a days I feel like most are diy kinda brides so wedding planners aren't really needed. I think it would be an absolute blast to be a wedding planner or even to have one but not for that chunk of change. I think I will just stick to myself and my family as my wedding planners. (smiles).

We have lucked out a lot on our expenses for our wedding by my fiance being a wedding dj,  his sister in law having her own cupcake shop and family friend doing the catering :)  Also just from being from a small town with an amazing community! Everyone has been so generous and thoughtful with wanting to help us out with the wedding. We are so grateful!


Happy Planning!

Check it out here http://www.weddingstats.org/average-cost-of-a-wedding.html.




No comments:

Post a Comment