Thursday, May 31, 2012

Save The Dates


Save the dates are finally done and all sent out! Hope everyone liked them as much as I did. 

         I loved the idea of doing magnets, so from the beginning I knew that is what I was going to do just had to figure out the rest.  First I had someone design what the magnet was going to look like. Then had them printed on regular sized printer paper. I think it make 9 to a sheet. Bought magnet sheets from orientaltrading.com 12 sheets for $10 bucks. Making the magnets was so much harder then what my mom and I could have ever imagined. We ended up only making the larger magnets for close family/friends and ordered business sized magnets from vistaprint.com for everyone else. I can't remember how much they exactly were but I know they weren't to expensive and we got the first 25 for free. The inside of the cards I designed on microsoft word and had the front of the card professionally designed and printed. I made the envelopes using my amazing cricut machine! They were a little time consuming but totally worth it. Embossed the back of the envelopes with bronze embossing powder from hobby lobby. Bought the return address stamp from stores.ebay.com/loongchai74 on ebay for only about $8 bucks! My amazing mother hand wrote all the address with a silver metallic pen. Came out so pretty and elegant :)








No comments:

Post a Comment