Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Vendors...Check!

I have some FANTASTIC news. I am done searching for vendors!

Venue – Check!
Food - Check!
Church/Officiant – Check Check!
Dress place – Check!
Photography – Check!
Bakery – Tasty check!
Flowers – Check!
DJ – Of Coarse Check!
Hair/makeup – Check!
Linens - Check! 

I can't explain how it feels to have all these done. With a few bumps along the way, it all worked out great. I am very happy with everything. I didn't realize how frustrating picking out the perfect vendors could be. I never saw myself as a picky person until wedding planning. I want every little detail to be PERFECT. I can't help it!  lol  its the brides big day so its suppose to be perfect right? Now onto all those details I previously stated...I love diy projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment