Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Coloring Books for the Kiddos


I was so inspired by other brides creative and amazing coloring books for their wedding day. That I thought I would give it a try and attempt to make one myself. I have to say with a few long hours one night and many do over's later. I finally ended up with something I really liked. Just have to do a few finishing touches like tying the pages together with a brown ribbon.  We are having a beach theme wedding so of coarse Little Mermaid made perfect sense for our book. I am also planning on making personalized wrappers for crayons to go along with the books...but that will be for a different day and blog :D






2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this!!! Would it be at all possible for you to send this my way! The Little Mermaid is my absolute favorite Disney Movie and I wanted to do something like this for the kids at my wedding in October, but am having an incredibly difficult time finding "free" coloring book pages! Please email pattie81785@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get the actual pictures and activities that you used?

    ReplyDelete