Thursday, May 31, 2012

BM Dresses


After endless searching and multiple shops later we have found the one!

From the beginning I knew I wanted long formal dresses with shimmer and lots of bling :) In either a chocolate brown or light blue. I wasn't really finding to much at the first bridal shop that "wowed" me. Even though they had some wonderful dresses they just weren't what I was looking for. Here are a few the girls tried on....they were such troopers :)


The light blue one was our favorite from the first shop. I wanted to keep looking, I knew that perfect dress was out there somewhere just waiting to be found. As you can see there is a huge difference in the two dress shops. At the second shop we found a few possibles and more of the style of dresses I was looking for. They didn't have much of a selection yet as they were fairly new still. But from the selection of dresses they did have we found three that we really liked. Here they are...
 


I knew for sure that I LOVED the blue dress. It was sooooo stunning and had everything I was looking for :). I really liked the gray dress also. I was torn, do I have my MOH wear the third dress  and BM wear the first dress all in light blue. Or do I have my MOH wear the third dress in chocolate brown and be different from the BM. Or just have them all wear the same...O man for the possiblities! I thought it through and decided to have them all wear the first dress in light blue! Couldn't be happier with my choice!!!! Glad it's over though :D

No comments:

Post a Comment